Gung Ho!

Main Entry: gung ho Pronunciation: 'g&[ng]-'hOFunction: adjective Etymology: Gung ho!, motto (interpreted as meaning "work together") adopted by certain U.S. marines, from Chinese (Beijing) gOnghé, short for ZhOngguó GOngyè Hézuò Shè Chinese Industrial Cooperative Society: extremely or overly zealous or enthusiastic

Gung Ho!
Additional Pages

Gung Ho!
And The Cost of War!


Cost of the War.Com
(JavaScript Error)

Gung Ho!
And The Cost of War In Lives!


Friday, March 31, 2006

Sgt. 1st Class John T. Stone

3/30/06 - DoD Identifies Army Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Sgt. 1st Class John T. Stone, 52, of Norwich, Vt., died March 28 in Lashkagar, Afghanistan as a result of enemy mortar and small arms attacks during combat operations. Stone was assigned to the Army National Guard's 15th Civil Support Team, South Burlington, Vt.


Semper Fi


1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently bought a "Faces of the Fallen" bracelet, and asked for a "random" name. I received the bracelet that honors John T. Stone. I served in the U.S.A.F. and was blessed to never have to put myself in harms way as SFC Stone did. I will wear his bracelet proudly, and remember him as I'm sure he was....A True American Hero! God Bless You My Friend!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home