Gung Ho!

Main Entry: gung ho Pronunciation: 'g&[ng]-'hOFunction: adjective Etymology: Gung ho!, motto (interpreted as meaning "work together") adopted by certain U.S. marines, from Chinese (Beijing) gOnghé, short for ZhOngguó GOngyè Hézuò Shè Chinese Industrial Cooperative Society: extremely or overly zealous or enthusiastic

Gung Ho!
Additional Pages

Gung Ho!
And The Cost of War!


Cost of the War.Com
(JavaScript Error)

Gung Ho!
And The Cost of War In Lives!


Sunday, January 15, 2006

DKOS-Those Murtha Swiftboaters and Bad, Bad, WaPo

Leave my Marine alone, or answer to me!

John Murtha on the Huntington Blog.

Questions About My Record


This afternoon, CNSNEWS.com published an article entitled "Murtha's War Hero Status Called Into Question" on its website. The article questions the validity of my purple hearts. This is my response:

"Questions about my record are clearly an attempt to distract attention from the real issue, which is that our brave men and women in uniform are dying and being injured every day in the middle of a civil war that can be resolved only by the Iraqis themselves."

"I volunteered for a year's duty in Vietnam. I was out in the field almost every single day. We took heavy casualties in my regiment the year that I was there. In my fitness reports, I was rated No. 1. My record is clear."

Semper Fi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home