Gung Ho!

Main Entry: gung ho Pronunciation: 'g&[ng]-'hOFunction: adjective Etymology: Gung ho!, motto (interpreted as meaning "work together") adopted by certain U.S. marines, from Chinese (Beijing) gOnghé, short for ZhOngguó GOngyè Hézuò Shè Chinese Industrial Cooperative Society: extremely or overly zealous or enthusiastic

Gung Ho!
Additional Pages

Gung Ho!
And The Cost of War!


Cost of the War.Com
(JavaScript Error)

Gung Ho!
And The Cost of War In Lives!


Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Is A Dark Future Emerging? bu$hmeriKa HAS ARRIVED...

Personal Concerns

I’d say I’d (I WOULD?)spend most of my time worrying about right now people losing their life in Iraq (he's overloaded with COMPASSION). Both Americans and Iraqis. I worry about my girls (WHY??? are they going to serve in your war in Iraq or Afghanistan or maybe Haiti? could it be Iran or Syria?). I used to worry about my wife, until she hit an 85% popularity figure. Now she’s worried about me….

You know one of the most amazing (that's the word I'd use- AMAZING) experiences for me, as a dad, and my wife is the day I was to have the little girls, Barbara and Jenna, actually campaign with me for the first time ever. It was kind of like a camping trip I promised to take them on and they finally got to go on. It was a fantastic experience, and I think they got a sense of the purpose of why somebody like me would ask them to sacrifice their privacy. There’s a reason for running. That’s part of the campaign. You explain to people, “Vote for me. I’ll do this. Vote for me. I’ll work on Social Security reform (oh, by the way, I'm LYING).”
You know, I don’t worry all that much, other than what I just described to you. I attribute that to … I’ve got peace of mind (because there are people dying everyday because of my LIES). A lot of it has to do with my particular faith (and what is that exactly? Is it THIS?), and a lot of that has to do with the fact that a lot of people pray for me and Laura. It’s an amazing (that's the word I'd use- AMAZING) part of the American experience. The fact that the American President can work a rope line and a great number of people will say “I pray for you.” That’s remarkable, when you think about it. People I never get to know. People of all faiths. People who’ve shown up just to say that. That gives me peace of mind (oh, OK). I can’t tell you, I’m not enough of a poet to say why. I’m just telling you it does.
I work out a lot. A lot, meaning at least six days a week. This evening, when I’m through, I’ll go upstairs and get on the elliptical machine for a pretty good while, work out.
So I feel great, and my marriage is great.


Go read Chuck at bu$hmerika

I like what you said Chuck, " WHY??? are they going to serve in your war in Iraq or Afghanistan or maybe Haiti? could it be Iran or Syria?" This is what I first thought. It's not like they (the twins) have 24 hour secret service protection.

Semper Fi


1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

Thanks for the extra plug, brother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home